The Benefits of Coloring With Us
- This is what separates us from the rest. All our products are machine washable. They are made of high quality fabric and the designs are printed ink so that after hundreds of laundry sessions, they will still look brand new! And no, the designs do not fade! Color it once, color it twice, color it an endless amount of times!
- A huge part of childhood development is being able to communicate. Coloring is a way for children to communicate feelings and needs. It's important that as parents/guardians, we pay attention to the colors they use and images they draw, as it is their way of expressing themselves. Along with the specific designs on our cloths, the blank backside of the canvas will provide children more space to express themselves.
Develops fine motor skills
- Fine motor skills include the ability to manipulate small objects utilizing the tiny muscles of the wrist, hand, and fingers. While there is a little more friction coloring on our cloths than on paper, this will allow for quicker development and strength to these muscles. These coloring movements are crucial for better performance in academics and other activities throughout their developmental stages.
Escape from constant screen time
- It's safe to say that we all struggle to find a balance between screen-time and creative play. We know screen time isn't always avoidable, but we have the solution! Coloring on our cloths is different than your average coloring paper. It's beautiful, unique, and they are designed to be intriguing and capture attention. It's also big enough for a group coloring activity for social settings.
- EVERY child has a creative mind. It's our responsibility, as parents, to provide the proper way for them to tap into it. Children have in-mind what they want to create, all we have to do is hand them a box of crayons and/or markers, and they will create something marvelous! With that being said, don't worry if they aren't coloring perfectly between the lines. Encourage them. Applaud them for their effort. Compliment their decision making skills as they choose different colors. You as the parent can play a role of a teacher and show them what colors mesh well together, what colors are vibrant and stand out, and the kind of strokes they can use to fill the cloth. This creativity that they will have cultivated from a young age, will serve them well when they are adults.
Promotes focus development
- Coloring helps your children learn how to focus as it requires them to pay attention to the mural they are creating. It's a proven that children who color often have better concentration and focus skills. Our designs on our cloths are big and small. This will require children to focus on the different techniques needed to color within the lines (small or big strokes).
- It's been proven that for some kids, coloring allows them to vent out their emotions, feelings and frustrations.
- Children learn so much from coloring! It can help them recognize and learn different shapes and forms, patterns, colors, hue and perspectives.
- There is a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction that one feels after finishing a puzzle, or in this case, a coloring cloth! It will elevate the levels of their self-esteem and confidence to heights that will impress themselves and you!
Friendly to the Environment
- Our coloring cloths help preserve the environment as they are eco-friendly and prevent waste.