The Benefits of Coloring With Us
- Many children don't know how to express themselves vocally. Coloring is a way for them to communicate how they feel. It's important that as parents/guardians, we pay attention to the colors they use and images they draw, as it is their way of expressing themselves. Along with the specific designs on our cloths, the blank backside of the canvas will provide children more space to express themselves.
Develops fine motor skills
- Fine motor skills are the skills you need to manipulate small objects utilizing the tiny muscles of the wrist, hand, and fingers. While there is a little more friction coloring on our cloths than on paper, this will allow for quicker development and strength to these fine motor skills. These skills are crucial for better performance in academics and other activities throughout their developmental stages.
Escape from constant screen time
- It's safe to say that we all know what this is, and our thoughts on it. I also think that many of us, as parents, are looking for productive and convenient ways to avoid it. We have the solution! Coloring on our cloths is different than your average coloring paper. It's beautiful, unique, and they are designed to be intriguing and capture attention. It's also big enough for a group coloring activity, which always makes it more fun, and definitely distracting from constant screen time.
- This benefit, separates us from the rest! Color it once, color it twice, color it endless of times! This will also help preserve our environment as it is eco-friendly.
- Every child has a creative mind. It's the parent's responsibility to provide the proper way for them to tap into it. Children have in mind what they want to create, so hand them a box of crayons and/or markers, and they will create something marvelous! With that being said, don't worry if they aren't coloring perfectly between the lines. Encourage them. Applaud them for their effort. You as the parent can play a role of a teacher and show them what colors mesh well together, what colors are vibrant and stand out, and the kind of strokes they can use to fill the cloth. This creativity that they will have cultivated from a young age, will serve them well when they are adults.
Promotes focus development
- Coloring helps your children develop their focus, as it requires them to focus coloring within the lines. It's a proven fact that children who color often have better concentration and focus skills. Our designs on our cloths are big and small. This will require children to focus on the different techniques needed to color within the lines (small or big strokes).
- It's been proven that for some kids, coloring allows them to vent out their emotions, feelings and frustrations.
- Children learn so much from coloring! It can help them recognize and learn different shapes and forms, patterns, colors, hue and perspectives.
- There is a sense of accomplishment that one feels after finishing a coloring page, or in this case, a coloring cloth. It will elevate the levels of their self-esteem and confidence to heights that will impress themselves and you!